Tools required: Donut Bun Maker (Can be found at most drug stores/Claires/Ardens) Comb, Brush, Hair Spray, Hair Elastics, Gel and Bobby Pins.
1. Brush hair into a slicked back pony tail using gel and hair spray to ensure there are no fly away hairs. Pony tail should be placed on the crown of the head.
2. Place pony tail in a hair elastic that matches your dancers hair (No hot pink hair elastics)
3. Pull the pony tail through the hole in your donut form. Make sure all of the hair gets through the donut form.
4. Spread the tips of your hair around the donut form. Tuck the ends of the hair so that your hair is evenly spread in the donut shape, covering the donut form.
5. Roll your ponytail into the donut form. Begin rolling it down toward the base of your ponytail to create a growing donut shape. Keep going until the donut form is flat against your dancers head.
6. Check the donut to make sure you can't see the form. Hair should be completely covering the bun.
7. Secure donut bun with bobby pins & use firm-hold hairspray to hold it in place!
8. ALL DONE! You did it :)